Holiday Club Saariselkä is the northernmost spa hotel and holiday home resort in Europe, if not in the whole world. It is located in the municipality of Inari by Urho Kekkonen National Park, surrounded by the majestic fells of Northern Lapland.
The magnificent natural environment is sure to provide all visitors with unforgettable experiences and activities through the year. Constructed in the form of a holiday village, Holiday Club Saariselkä is a resort for the whole family. Enjoy your day in the beautiful nature of Saariselkä and relax afterwards in the peaceful spa and sauna section.
The accommodation options available at Holiday Club Saariselkä include spacious rooms in the spa hotel and cosy holiday houses designed and decorated in the local spirit, all located near the hotel. The Holiday Club holiday houses are located in the centre of Saariselkä, in the immediate vicinity of the Holiday Club spa hotel. This accommodation, full of local spirit, is the choice for you if you value space and your own privacy.
- The hotel is located in the same building as the spa, so you can go to the pools and treatment department directly from your room, even in bathrobe.
- 139 spacious and comfortable rooms
- There are 134 double rooms
- 2 suites with fireplace
- 3 family rooms with separate sleeping alcove and living room
- All rooms are non-smoking and some are also suitable for allergy sufferers
- Pets are also welcome at Holiday Club Saariselkä. The pet fee is 35 €/stay.
- The Holiday Club holiday houses are located in the centre of Saariselkä, in the immediate vicinity of the Holiday Club spa hotel.
- These accommodations, which are full of local spirit, are the choice for you if you value space and your own privacy.
- All holiday houses include a kitchen and a sauna.
- Spend your holiday comfortably and at your own peace in a well-equipped Holiday Club Saariselkä holiday apartment.
- What size is your group? We have accommodations for two to eight people.
- Holiday Club Saariselkä's holiday apartments are timeshares that are also rented out
- Holiday Club Saariselkä is a holiday resort with magnificent views within the compact village of Saariselkä
- How about your own week in Saariselkä? Holiday experiences are waiting for you year-round!
- As an owner, you own one or more weeks in the holiday home of your choosing. At other times the residence is rented out and you make profit on your investment
Check out the resort video
Would you like to add your own holiday picture from Holiday Club Saariselkä? Share your picture with us on Instagram by using hashtag #holidayclubsaariselka.
- Reception is open daily 7 am to 10 pm, at high season times 24 h
- The key service is located at the reception
- Left-luggage space at the reception
|Hotel||at 4 pm||at 12 pm|
|Kermikkä||at 4 pm||at 11 am|
|Laavutieva, Niilihonka, Riekonraito, Tirrolampi||at 5 pm||at 11 am|
|Kelotirro, Siulaselkä||at 6 pm||at 12 pm|
|Villas apartments||at 4 pm||at 11 am|
Parking in Saariselkä is free in the outdoor areas. The paid parking garage (12 €/day) attached to Villas Spa Lodge 1 and Villas 2 has electric car charging points. Power application: 4 x 22kW, free download with mobile application. Tesla Destination Charger: 2 x 22kW, free for Teslas.
Call +358 300 870 900
Mon–Fri 9 am to 5 pm, Sat 9 am to 2 pm
0,49 €/min + local/mobile network payment, queuing is also chargeable