Holiday Club Saariselkä is the northernmost spa hotel and holiday home resort in Europe, if not in the whole world. It is located in the municipality of Inari by Urho Kekkonen National Park, surrounded by the majestic fells of Northern Lapland.
The magnificent natural environment is sure to provide all visitors with unforgettable experiences and activities through the year. Constructed in the form of a holiday village, Holiday Club Saariselkä is a resort for the whole family. Enjoy your day in the beautiful nature of Saariselkä and relax afterwards in the peaceful spa and sauna section.
The accommodation options available at Holiday Club Saariselkä include spacious rooms in the spa hotel and cosy holiday houses designed and decorated in the local spirit, all located near the hotel. The Holiday Club holiday houses are located in the centre of Saariselkä, in the immediate vicinity of the Holiday Club spa hotel. This accommodation, full of local spirit, is the choice for you if you value space and your own privacy.
- The Holiday Club Saariselkä spa hotel holds 139 cosy and spacious rooms.
- There are 134 twin rooms and 5 superior rooms with a private sauna.
- All rooms are non-smoking, and a number of them are suitable for guests suffering from allergies.
- The superiors are perfect for families.
- The amenities of all the rooms include a television, ironing equipment, a hairdryer and dressing gowns.
- The superiors have a separate bedroom and a living room as well as a private sauna.
- Some superiors also feature a fireplace.
- The room price includes breakfast.
- The Holiday Club holiday houses are located in the centre of Saariselkä, in the immediate vicinity of the Holiday Club spa hotel.
- These accommodations, which are full of local spirit, are the choice for you if you value space and your own privacy.
- All holiday houses include a kitchen and a sauna.
- Spend your holiday comfortably and at your own peace in a well-equipped Holiday Club Saariselkä holiday apartment.
- What size is your group? We have accommodations for two to eight people.
- Holiday Club Saariselkä's holiday apartments are timeshares that are also rented out
- Holiday Club Saariselkä is a holiday resort with magnificent views within the compact village of Saariselkä
- How about your own week in Saariselkä? Holiday experiences are waiting for you year-round!
- As an owner, you own one or more weeks in the holiday home of your choosing. At other times the residence is rented out and you make profit on your investment
Check out the resort video
Would you like to add your own holiday picture from Holiday Club Saariselkä? Share your picture with us on Instagram by using hashtag #holidayclubsaariselka.
- Reception is open daily 9 am to 9 pm, at high season times 24 h
- The key service is located at the reception
- Left-luggage space at the reception
|Hotel||at 4 pm||at 12 pm|
|Kermikkä||at 4 pm||at 11 am|
|Laavutieva, Niilihonka, Riekonraito, Tirrolampi||at 5 pm||at 11 am|
|Kelotirro, Siulaselkä||at 6 pm||at 12 pm|
|Villas apartments||at 4 pm||at 11 am|
Hotel Sales Saariselkä
Open Mon-Fri 9 am to 5 pm (9-17)
Call +358 300 870 966