Holiday Club Tampereen Kylpylä is located in the Lapinniemi area, about 2 km away from the city centre. Tampereen Kylpylä is easy to reach by car or by train via Tampere city. The city bus operates to the nearby area of Rauhanniemi, and the nearest airport is 15 km away in Pirkkala.
Distances to Holiday Club Tampereen Kylpylä
- Helsinki 180 km
- Jyväskylä 150 km
- Turku 160 km
- Amusement Park Särkänniemi 1 km
Tampere is approximately a 180 km drive from Helsinki. After the first traffic lights in Tampere, follow the signs to Vaasa until you see signs to Lapinniemi. If you are coming from the direction of Lahti or Jyväskylä, after you pass the Tampere University Hospital follow the signs to Vaasa and Särkänniemi to reach Kekkosentie, from where you will see a sign to Lapinniemi.
- Tampere's public bus line 2 operates from the city centre to Rauhanniemi.
- Tampere Railway Station is 2 km away from Holiday Club Tampereen Kylpylä
- The train will take you conveniently to Tampere city centre.
- The nearest airport is located in the nearby city of Pirkkala, about 15 km away. Flight time from Helsinki-Vantaa airport is approximately 40 minutes.
- Parking is allowed only on spaces marked with Holiday Club/Autoparkki Oy sign.
- Do not park where there is a PRIVATE sign or no sign at all.
- Notice the parking signs on Lapinniemenranta street. On the other side parking is not allowed and the opposite side permits 4-hour parking with parking disc.
- Notice also parking for disabled guests.
- Please park with care. There are many traffic wardens in the area and the hotel is not responsible for parking tickets.
- 1.5€ per hour
- 12€ per night