Holiday Club Punkaharju is located in the province of Eastern Finland and is part of the Southern Savonia region. Enjoy your holiday in the beautiful Finnish nature. Punkaharju's holiday cottages are located amidst a naturally beautiful pine heath along the shores of the Kulennoistenjärvi lake. Holiday houses are a perfect base for a holiday in every season of the year.
- Holiday Club Punkaharju’s fully equipped holiday cottages are located in a beautiful area along the shores of the Kulennoistenjärvi lake.
- The cottages are between 34 and 89 m2 in size.
- In Punkaharju, you can enjoy your holiday in spacious surroundings; the largest holiday homes have accommodation for up to eight people.
- Towels, bed linens and final cleaning are included in the price.
- You can enjoy a comfortable holiday in the cosily furnished holiday homes at Holiday Club Punkaharju, in the middle of nature.
- As a Holiday Club owner, you own holidays in a quality apartment surrounded by diverse services and leisure opportunities.
- You can enjoy your leisure time just the way you want – Holiday Club provides you with complete flexibility and choice.
Would you like to add your own holiday picture from Holiday Club Punkaharju? Share your picture with us on Instagram by using hashtag #holidayclubpunkaharju.
|Holiday houses||Fri/Sat at 6 pm||Fri/Sat at 10 am|
If you arrive at another time, please contact the staff in advance tel. +358 (0)43 825 4531.
Holiday Club Punkaharju
tel. +358 (0)43 825 4531.
Fri–Sat at 10 am to 9 pm