Holiday Club Saimaa is located in South-East Finland, Imatra. The nearest airports are in Lappeenranta and Helsinki and railway stations in Imatra and Lappeenranta. You can arrive to Saimaa also by your own car or even by boat from Lake Saimaa.
Distances to Holiday Club Saimaa
- Imatra 7 km
- Lappeenranta 35 km
- Helsinki 250 km
- Tampere 300 km
- Kuopio 230 km
- St Petersburg: 230 km
55320, Rauha (Lappeenranta)
If your navigator doesn't recognise the adrress you may also use: Tiuruniementie 131
How to get here
Holiday Club Saimaa is easily accessible via Highway 6 through Vesivalo interchange (exit number 62). We are located between Lappeenranta and Imatra. The centre of Lappeenranta is 35 kilometres away, Imatrankoski is 7 kilometres away.
- The nearest railway station is in Imatra, 7 km away.
- There is no scheduled bus connection to hotel. We recommend taxi from railway station to Rauha.
- Lappeenranta Railway Station is 35 km away and Vainikkala Station (trains from Russia) is 58 km away.
- For timetables, see www.vr.fi.
- The bus connection between Lappeenranta and Imatra gets you to about 2 km from the hotel
- The nearest airport is in Lappeenranta, 35 km away. Other airport is in Helsinki-Vantaa, about 250 km away.
- Sailors' coordinates: N 61°11' E 28°42
- Holiday Club Saimaa harbour has a guest pier
- Free parking next to the main road, Anttilankaari holiday house and by the Capri Centre
- Short-term parking and disabled parking place in front of the hotel entrance
- Parking is forbidden on the street in front of the hotel
- Holiday house accommodation includes one parking place close to the apartment
- Villas accommodation includes a parking space close to the accommodation