Enjoy the outdoors
- The hiking trails in the varied terrain around Himos offer hikers memories they will never forget.
- Those longing for untouched wilderness can head for the Isojärvi National Park located in the municipality of Kuhmoinen. It is a small area of wilderness with an alternating landscape of lakes and forests.
- Bicycle routes wind through the beautiful terrain. You can even cycle along the paved trail 6 km to the center of Jämsä, right from the yard of your holiday home.
- Himos Safari also organises four-wheeler safaris and offers driving instructions for those wishing to drive on the roads.
- Himos Hillside Golf is located amidst the naturally beautiful landscape of Himosvuori mountain near the shores of the Patalahti bay.
- It is less than a kilometer from Holiday Club’s holiday homes.
- The 9-hole, PAR 29/58 golf course was designed by Kosti Kuronen.
- Summertime adventures and games in Troll Forest, which also includes food fuel to keep energy levels high.
- A climbing wall, giant chain ladder and a rope ladder challenge adventurers at least 155 cm tall.
- You can also test your skills on the adventure trail, which is 10 m high. So get your climbing harness and helmet on and get going!
Himos Center has an excellent selection of rental equipment including:
- Rowing boat (incl. motor, if desired) or canoe (incl. 4 life-vests)
- Bicycles (incl. helmets)
- Tennis (incl. 2 rackets and 10 balls)
- Nordic walking sticks
- Rubber boots
- Reservations tel. +358 (0)20 711 9210.
Slopes and trails
- 25 slopes (with lighting and artificial snow)
- Halfpipe for beginners, Snow Park/Street
- Largest difference in height: 151 m
- Longest slope: 950 m
- 23.1 km of cross-country trails (traditional and freestyle), lighting: 5.9 km
- Connection to the trail network in the Jämsä region (approx. 100 km)
Snow fun family area
The Snow fun family area is approximately two hectare wide area that guarantees plenty of activies for the whole family!
- 4 lifts and many sliding slopes for skiing, snowboarding, sledding and tubing
- A playground with swings and slides
- Three lean-tos where you can have a snack break
- Toilets with diapper changing tops for the smallest one
- You get a free entry to Snow fun family area always with a valid ski pass (note, not one way pass). For those without a valid ski pass, the entrance fee is 12 euros (doesn't include the smart card).
Other winter activities
Himos Safaris offers numerous winter holiday programs including
- snowmobile safaris,
- snowmobile driving instruction,
- adventure trail,
- ice swimming, N
- ordic walking
- fishing excursions
- weekly winter holiday programs.
Himos Center accepts reservations for Himos Safari’s weekly programs and functions as the hub for program services. Tel. +358 (0)20 711 9200, email@example.com
Himos Center has an excellent selection of rental equipment including
- Ice-fishing set
- Nordic walking sticks
+358 300 870 900
Mon–Fri 9 am to 5 pm, Sat 9 am to 2 pm
Price 0,60 €/min maximum price 3 € + local or mobile call charge. Waiting time is also charged.
Lost and found
Please contact to the key service.
Holiday apartments' Check-in/Check-out
Check-in: Fri at 6 pm
Check-out: Fri at 11 am
- The Key Service is located in Himos Center where there is also luggage storage. A 24-hour, on-duty maintenance service serves travelers who arrive after the reception is closed. When reception is closed, you can get the key in the draught lobby of HimosCenter. There is a duty officer's phone number on the front door. By calling the number you will get a code to open the electric lock on the right side of the door.
- The front door will open and in the draught lobby there is a wooden box from which you can take an envelope with your or your company name on it. In the envelope there is the map and the key to your apartment.