Activities and services in Hannunkivi
Abundant with fish of many species, the Kivijärvi lake is 55 km long and therefore finding a good fishing spot will not be a problem! Hikers will enjoy the terrain in the nearby national and natural parks.
During winter there are also more than 1,000 kilometres of snowmobile trails! The info office at the holiday village will provide you with information about the various recreational activities available in the area, excursions, and about renting motor boat or bicycles. Service also include skiing instructions, snowshoe hiking, midnight skiing, sled safaris and rides in a dog-pulled sled.
Things to do in Hannunkivi Resort
- Gift shop, open daily
- Tourist Info, e.g. DVD movies rental and board games
- A small library
- Badminton and volleyball outdoors
- Cosy café
- Rowing boat and pedaloes
- Fishing (licences from the reception), berry and mushroom picking
- Karaoke and event nights during the high season
- Summer theatre
- Organised hiking and fishing trips in national parks nearby
- Wellness treatments on Treatment Day
- Grocery store, approx. 600 metres, open daily
- Peltokangas outdoor recreation area, approx. 100 m
- Cross-country skiing
- Practice ski slope for children
- Sled hill
- Winter fishing
- Winter sports equipment rental
Availability of the services depends on the season.
Services in the area, 2 km
- Grocery store
- Gym and sports hall
|Holiday houses||Fri/Sat at 4 pm||Fri/Sat at midday|
Key service at Hannunkivi reception
- Mon 11 am to 4 pm
- Tue closed
- Wed 11 am to 4 pm (11 am to 8 pm)
- Thu closed (3 pm to 8 pm).
- Fri–Sat 3 to 7 pm (2 to 8 pm)
- Sun closed (2 pm to 8 pm)
- (Exceptional opening hours during high season, summer weeks 23–35)
Call +358 300 870 900
Mon–Fri 9 am to 5 pm
Price 0,60 €/min maximum price 3 € + local or mobile call charge. Waiting time is also charged.
Call +358 400 429 915
Lost and found
Please contact to the key service, tel. +358 400 429 915