1. Holiday Club Resorts Oy is entitled to rent out the timeshare in my ownership, which I have not reserved, exchanged or released for rent elsewhere.
Holiday Club Points members may not release a timeshare week for rent unless they have reserved the week in question for their own use. The owner shall cover any costs caused to Holiday Club Resorts Oy by any possible overlapping measures. The release for rent is only possible for owners listed in the shareholder register, or their appointed official representatives. The brokerage assignment shall always state the information of the official owner listed in the shareholder register.
2. Holiday Club Resorts Oy will, as it sees fit and without any restrictions, specify a competitive accommodation price for the housing unit based on the market situation and demand. Holiday Club Resorts will seek to secure the best possible rental income in all situations. The settlement payment will be made based on the actual rental income for each respective week, exclusive of value-added tax. Holiday Club Resorts Oy is also entitled to rent the unit out for individual days.
3. Holiday Club Resorts Oy rents out timeshares at Kuusamon Tropiikki, Saariselkä, Airisto, Himos, Kalajoki, Naantali Residence, Punkaharju, Pyhä, Pyhä HolySuites, Pyhäniemi, Ruka, RukaVillage, Saimaa, Salla, Ylläs, Åre, Calahonda, Ähtäri, Rönnäs, Hannunkivi , Ellivuori and Caribia.
4. Holiday Club Resorts Oy’s brokerage fee is 30% of the rental yield, exclusive of VAT. Within four weeks of the end of the timeshare week, the timeshare owner will receive the rental income based on the yield exclusive of VAT, less the brokerage fee and interim cleaning charges.
5. Holiday Club Resorts Oy is entitled to reject a rental brokerage assignment irrespective of the time of its submission. If an assignment is not accepted, notification of this will be provided within five (5) days of its arrival.
6. The timeshare owner is responsible for inquiring whether or not the timeshare has been successfully rented out.
7. Holiday Club Resorts Oy does not guarantee that all holiday homes can be rented out as there is seasonal variation in demand.
8. Should a tenant cancel an accommodation reservation or fail to arrive, Holiday Club Resorts Oy cannot be held liable to compensate the timeshare owner, regardless of the time of the cancellation.
9. The timeshare owner shall cover the maintenance fees and any intermediate cleaning charges.
10. If the timeshare owner wishes to cancel the assignment, he/she shall notify Holiday Club Resorts Oy of the matter in writing no later than four (4) days before the start of the week. The week will then be available to the timeshare owner if the unit has not already been rented out.
11. Holiday Club Resorts Oy is responsible for any possible damage caused to the housing unit by the tenant.
12. A timeshare week will be released for rent upon Holiday Club Resorts Oy receiving a written assignment by post, e-mail or internet:
Holiday Club Resorts Oy
Hitsaajankatu 22, 00810 Helsinki, Finland firstname.lastname@example.org www.holidayclub.fi
13. Holiday Club Resorts Oy will acknowledge the receipt of an assignment within two (2) weeks of the release for rent by text message or e-mail.
14. Any comments and complaints should be submitted to the same address within two (2) months of the timeshare week.
15. Holiday Club Resorts Oy is entitled to transfer the rental brokerage assignment, along with all its rights, to a third party. The third party will be bound by all terms of the applicable agreement.
16. The assignment shall be delivered to Holiday Club Resorts Oy in writing no later than four (4) weekdays before the beginning of the timeshare week.
17. If a timeshare is owned by more than one party, the party releasing it for rent declares that he/she has the consent of the other owners to submit the rental brokerage assignment.