1. Holiday Club Resorts Oy is entitled to rent out the weekly timeshares, and spa and hobby shares in my ownership. I have not reserved the week in question or released it for rental brokerage to another party.
Holiday Club Points members may not release a timeshare week for rent unless they have reserved the week in question for their own use. The release for rent is only possible for owners listed in the shareholder register, or their appointed official representatives. The owner shall cover any costs incurred by Holiday Club Resorts Oy as a result of any possible overlapping measures. The brokerage assignment shall always state the information of the official owner listed in the shareholder register.
2. Holiday Club Resorts Oy will, as it sees fit and without any restrictions, specify a competitive accommodation price for the housing unit based on the market situation and demand. Holiday Club Resorts will seek to secure the best possible rental income in all situations. The settlement payment will be made based on the actual rental income for each respective week exclusive of value-added tax. Holiday Club Resorts Oy is also entitled to rent the unit out for individual days.
3. Holiday Club Resorts Oy’s brokerage fee is 30% of the rental yield, exclusive of VAT. The timeshare owners may also release spa and hobby timeshares for rental brokerage. When a holiday home is successfully rented out, the share of the days for which the spa and hobby shares have been rented out will be compensated to the timeshare owner in the maintenance fee. For example, if a holiday home is rented out for the entire week, the maintenance fee for the spa and hobby shares will be paid in full. If the holiday home is rented out for four days, 4/7 of the maintenance fees for the spa and hobby shares will be paid.
4. Within four weeks of the end of the timeshare week, the timeshare owner will receive the rental income based on the yield exclusive of VAT, less the brokerage fee and intermediate cleaning charges. At the same time, the maintenance fee compensation for any possible spa and hobby shares will also be provided.
5. Holiday Club Resorts Oy is entitled to reject a rental brokerage assignment irrespective of the time of its submission. If an assignment is not accepted, notification of this will be provided within five (5) days of its arrival.
6. The timeshare owner is responsible for inquiring whether or not the timeshare has been successfully rented out.
7. Holiday Club Resorts Oy does not guarantee that all holiday homes can be rented out as there is seasonal variation in demand.
8. Should a tenant cancel an accommodation reservation or fail to arrive, Holiday Club Resorts Oy cannot be held liable to compensate the timeshare owner, regardless of the time of the cancellation.
9. The timeshare owner shall cover the maintenance fees and any interim cleaning charges.
10. If the timeshare owner wishes to cancel the assignment, he/she shall notify Holiday Club Resorts Oy of the matter in writing no later than four (4) days before the start of the week. The timeshare week will then be available to the timeshare owner if the unit has not already been rented out. Hobby shares released for rent will be made available to the timeshare owner if there are no existing reservations for them.
11. Holiday Club Resorts Oy is responsible for any possible damage caused to the housing unit by the tenant.
12. A timeshare week will be released for rent upon Holiday Club Resorts Oy receiving a written assignment by post, e-mail or internet:
13. Holiday Club Resorts Oy will acknowledge the receipt of an assignment
within two (2) weeks of the release for rent by text message or e-mail.
14. Any comments and complaints should be submitted to the same address within two (2) months of the timeshare week.
15. Holiday Club Resorts Oy is entitled to transfer the rental brokerage assignment, along with all its rights, to a third party. The third party will be bound by all terms of the applicable agreement.
16. The assignment shall be delivered to Holiday Club Resorts Oy in writing no later than four (4) weekdays before the beginning of the timeshare week.
17. If a timeshare is owned by more than one party, the party releasing it for rent declares that he/she has the consent of the other owners to submit this rental brokerage assignment.